Saturday, October 26, 2013

Trese Night Gallery @ The Crucible... I WAS THERE!! :D

Today was the launch of Trese's latest graphic novel "Trese: Book of Murders", and I was fortunate enough to be there. :D

To those who don't know who or what "Trese" is all about, here's a quick primer. "Trese" is a graphic novel created by winning tandem of Budjette Tan (writer) and Kajo Baldisimo (art). It's a locally made graphic novel that revolves around mysterious cases that range from the weird to the supernatural. When a crime goes for the supernatural, the police go to the mysterious Alexandra Trese to help solve the crime.

I could go on and on what I love about the series, but the best way to get into the world of Trese is getting a copy of the graphic novel yourself (which I highly suggest that you do). XD

Anyway, upon my arrival at SM Megamall, I was blown away by the number of people lining up for the gallery!! I mean look at this!!



Lots of love for Trese indeed!! :D I was fortunate enough to be able to get to the gallery itself and I'm simply floored by the latest artwork Mr. Kajo Baldisimo made!! I love the detail and polished lineart and I can't wait to see how Alexandra Trese's latest adventures would look like seeing Mr. Baldisimo's work in the gallery. :D Congratulations sir and looking forward to a second gallery of amazing artwork from you! :D

And here is some pictures of the gallery itself:





I went ahead and dropped by to say hi to Mr. Kajo Baldisimo and congratulate him for his amazing gallery (I got lucky to have caught him not busy signing an autograph)!! I was supposed to say hi to Mr. Budjette Tan as well, but he is simply swamped with alot of fans asking for him to sign their copy of their latest book; "Trese: Book of Murders", as shown below:



Lots of people who want their copies of Trese signed by the amazing team. :D Sadly, I wasn't able to get my copy of the book, as I'm abit strapped for cash lately. But I heard from Mr. Baldisimo that they may consider selling copies at this coming Winter Komikon, so I'm crossing my fingers till then. :D

To wrap up my busy day today, I saw this huge ass Gunpla for sale and I simply cannot resist the urge to take a picture.


Hope you have a great weekend guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment