Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MY NETBOOK!! XD

I almost forgot that today is my netbook’s “birthday”. LOL!! Here’s my netbook now; 1 year later:

Image0630Still looks smooth and shiny. I love it.

Anyway, its been 1 whole year since I’ve had my netbook; an ASUS EEEPC 1000H. It’s been one helluva ride with my netbook, and this one passed my endurance test. It' survived a series of bumps, long working hours, ran on very hot temperatures where other laptops wore out, and more. I’m definitely one proud owner. ^__^

On a sad note though, I downgraded my netbook back to Windows XP. My *AHEM* unlicensed version of Windows 7 expired. The bad news is I lost most of my files so yeah… Well I guess its back to Windows XP for me then. I’ll just miss Windows 7’s slick eye-candy interface… sigh…

Anyway, here’s to more birthday’s to come for my netbook!!

1 comment: