Thursday, August 26, 2010

I HAZ NOKIA N97 MINI!!

Yep its finally here!! Just got my package early this morning. XD

Image0909I was actually surprised it only took a few days for the package to arrive. Pretty sweet!!

Here’s my small unboxing of the unit:

Image0911 Image0912 Image0913 Image0914 Image0915 Image0916 

I got the one that’s gold plated, and I must say it definitely looks sexy. The best part is that it doesn’t have much plastic parts as most of the phone’s body is made out of durable alloy. Not only does it look good, but it feels good in the hand too. Add the fact that its definitely durable and solid. Here’s some more photos of the phone itself:

 Image0919Image0920   Image0917

Build quality is something that I was worried about, particularly the slide mechanism. As you may know, I’m not a fan of sliding phones as they are easily prone to wear and tear. And as soon as I got the phone out, I immediately checked it out.

Image0921 Image0922 Image0923 

As my contact in Nokia informed me, the sliding mechanism found in the Nokia N97 mini is simply “genius”, and I guess he’s right about that. The phone seems sturdy and doesn’t wobble at all as soon as I slide it open, and the phone’s ribbon is safely tucked in and as far as I can see won’t get easily ripped off due to wear and tear and constant sliding of the phone. Honestly, I’m slowly warming up to the phone, much more than the Nokia N900. The build quality is solid and looks durable, the OS is far more easier to use since its using Symbian, and it fits right in my pocket!!

I’ll definitely be looking forward to using the phone and learn more about it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment