Sunday, January 17, 2010

My “Bucket List” updates & my “04 – 09 Art Journal” – part 2 -

Also, to start the year right, I’ve decided to look as to how much progress I’ve made as an artist. I’ve come across the idea from a friend of mine at work. So from there, I decided to make an “Art Journal” just for me to simply see just how much I’ve improved over the years. And here’s My Art Journal.

I could say I was impressed with what I was able to pull off. In fact what impressed me the most was what other people noticed in my artwork over the years that I personally wasn’t even aware of. It was those little details that are worth it that made me proud of where I am now. And I plan to improve even more, specially now that I have a decent and stable job.

landa

Finally, I’d like to introduce to you Col. SS Hans Landa from the movie “Inglorious Basterds” by Quentin Tarantino. According to Wikipedia, Col. Hans Landa is:

“…is a cruel, ruthless and diabolically intelligent Austro-German SD officer who is nicknamed "the Jew Hunter" in reference to his keen ability to locate Jews hiding throughout France… Landa has a somewhat sophisticated and narcissistic personality. He is a polyglot; very well versed in 4 languages and able to speak fluent English,French and Italian in addition to his native Austro-German…Landa can also be a charming yet salacious (passionate) detective. He displays a witty yet frequently sadistic sense of humour…”

This guys is part of the reason why I loved, Inglorious Basterds. And I definitely would want to be just like him (mostly on his good parts, and a little bit of the bad stuff as well, LOL!) that’s why I wanted to learn Spanish, French, Japanese coz of this guy! He simply is awesome to watch and I would want to one day be just like him.

Hopefully this year would be a great year for me in reaching my dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment