Monday, December 13, 2010

My Lolo’s brand new Nokia 2690!!

Quick post!!

Well yesterday, I went with my lolo to buy him a brand new Nokia phone, because his old celfone was a cheap second-hand china phone. I kinda wanted my lolo to have a phone with features he really likes, so I asked him what exactly is he looking for in a phone. And he specifically told me the following:

  • “Yung may kodak” (translation: Has a camera built-in)
  • “Gusto ko din yung may radio” (translation: Has a radio function)
  • “Tapos ung may casette na din” (translation: Has an mp3 player)

With that in mind, I looked for a phone that fits the bill nicely, and I got me a Nokia 2690. Considering I’m running on a budget of just 3K, the fone fits the bill quite nicely. It has the following specs:

  • Full colored screen
  • VGA camera
  • MP3 player with FM Radio
  • Bluetooth 2.0
  • MicroSD expandable memory slot

Here’s the pics I got of the phone itself:

SAM_0380SAM_0381SAM_0382

I got this baby for only Php 2,900+ has Nokia warranty and it comes with a free SIM card as well. For what it’s worth, its really a pretty nice phone. And here’s my lolo really happy with his brand new Nokia phone.

SAM_0388 

My lolo is definitely having an early christmas this year. Mission accomplished!! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment