Monday, June 2, 2014

Introducing the latest MK game; Mortal Kombat X!! :D

It's no secret that I'm a fan of Mortal Kombat (particularly MK I & II), and the announcement of the latest Mortal Kombat game got me all excited and giddy like I was back in gradeschool. XD

After several leaks and rumors floating about a new Mortal Kombat game, NetherRealm Studios finally confirmed what we fans have been waiting for... with an AWESOME TEASER TRAILER:


And after watching that teaser trailer (except for the end part), I'm like...


Some thoughts (with screenshots) of the teaser trailer:


Sub-Zero and Scorpion; the rival ninjas locked again in.... *AHEM* Mortal Kombat. XD


Lovin Scorpion's new look with the hood and all... Kinda reminds me of this cosplay...


...which ironically is a cosplay of Sub-Zero and not Scorpion. But I guess it's NetherRealm Studio's nod to this OG cosplay.


Sub-Zero looking bad-ass and thankfully NOT a Cyber Ninja (damn that version of Sub-Zero was dumb as shit). His costume taking some cues from Scorpion's alternate costume from MK9.


DAMN THAT'S GOTTA HURT!! D: Yep, this is DEFINITELY a Mortal Kombat game folks.


2015 can't come soon enough!! D: I WANT THIS NOW!! XD


The new MK logo highly reminiscent of the metallic MK dragon logo they used back in MK II. Love it. :D


The latest Mortal Kombat is slated to release next year 2015, on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360 and XboxOne. :D I do hope they release a version for the 3DS, even if its a slightly retooled version. :P

UPDATE: Via Kotaku, here's a promotional pic of one of MK's poster boy; Scorpion.


2 comments:

  1. His costume taking some cues from Scorpion's alternate costume from MK9. ... scostumekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Harro:
      Really? Hmmm... His alternate costume doesn't look anything close to the one I saw in MK9 really. Specially this version's got tons of belts.

      Delete