Phantasy Star Online 2 gets a beefy update, which adds a ton of new story chapters, quests and maps as well as an early access to the final boss of the first episode of the game; Dark Falz!!
In the latest update, players can immerse themselves in an action-packed 12-person alliance to face-off against the dreaded Falz Arms & Dark Falz Elder, one of the classic in-game bosses for the sci-fi franchise.
Aside from that, more game features are added namely:
- Increased level caps for main class & subclass.
- Sudden Death ranking system
- New game difficulty; Very Hard Mode
- Ten-star weaponry from the in-game pyroxene shop
- Rewards for AC scratch completions
But that's not all, for players who last logged into Phantasy Star Online before 1st August 2014, will receive a welcome pack when they re-enter the game. The welcome pack will be available till October 3, 2014 and it includes the following items:
- Gold Scratch (x1)
- 3 Days of Quarter Use (x2)
- 1000 FUN Ticket (x1)
- EXP earned +50% (x3)
- Rare Item Drop Rate +50% (x3)
- Upgrade Success Rate +5% (x2)
- Half-Revival Kit (x1)
For more info about the welcome pack, please visit: http://news.playpark.com/en/24692